Re: [amibroker] Re: Support may be slower a bit due to New Year holiday season

Hi das300,

dtca> Hi Tomasz, go take 3-4 weeks off as you have been working flat
dtca> out this year , we will cope fine :-) All the best to you and
dtca> your team tomasz and thank you for your work :-)

I could not agree with this sentiment more.  TJ, we will be fine.  We
(all but the most impatient and crazy among us) really don't care if
the "critical updates" come in January, or February, or March.  What
we care about is a developer who can balance what is important, so
that he is able to maintain the program for the *long term*.

It was a *great* year, thanks in no small measure to AB.  Gomen nasai
and shitsurei shimashita.  You do good work, and you deserve a
vacation.  May I recommend someplace where tectonic plates are not so
active?  ^^_^^  (I *strongly* recommend Brisbane or the Gold Coast
this time of year, but then I am a simple Japanese housewife who may
not know anything better.)  Australia is geologically dead, and some
wags would say intellectually as well.  However, I am not one of
them.  ^^_^^  I have great friends in Oz, but they stole my Canon S40
in the Blue Mountains in October (a pox on the thief).  I replaced it
with a Canon S70, the best combination between a *travel* camera and
one that still has manual settings. :P

Yuki

Yes, my PIXUS 860i (I don't think you can get them in America) works
just fine.  ^_-