From: J. Biran
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] AB locking up and losing data

Hi,

I think things are getting worse. Now AB hangs at least twice a day!

It did not used to happen before. When I started using AB I used the demo for
a few weeks with no problems. Only then did I pay for the professional
version.

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the beta version I am using (4.66).

At its current state I can not do any trading.  I am hoping you are trying
to find a solution ASAP.

Joseph Biran