[amibroker] Re: Multiple price charts - same stock

Have you been able to use nested IIF statements as  you discuss below?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> Don, do you want to have the Amibroker builtin chart tab#1 showing
moving average #1, and the Amibroker builtin chart tab #2 showing
moving average #2, and Tab#3 showing moving average #3, and so on?

> If so, then you could do that with nested IIF( );  statements "ONLY"
 if the Amibroker software recognizes which tab# you are currently
using, and I don't know if this Amibroker is aware of which chart tab#
you are viewing as you are viewing it.

> I think that Tab# recognition would ba a nice addition if Amibroker
does not have this ability already.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM