[amibroker] User Group?TORONTO

hI,
Is there a user group in toronto area-> Canada.

Regards

Suresh
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Foster J. Castner" <fcastner@xxxx>
wrote:
> I'm not aware of any Southern California Amibroker User's Group.
However, there have been presentations on Amibroker at both the Fast
Track and North Orange County Computer Club meetings recently. For
more details I can be contacted at fcastner@xxxx

Service.