[amibroker] InteractiveBrokers direct Trading Link.

Does anyone know the current status of the Beta Testing that Is currently underway on TJ's beta version of an IB trading link that works directly from Amibroker Professional.

When this Beta version is perfected, I am presuming that we would then not require any other software. Thanks for any information or even speculation about when it will be ready, and how it may work.   Ron D