[amibroker] Re: Beta 4.66.1 AFL Editor & Indicator Builder Screens

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed the new version 4.66.1.  It seems
that my old screens have disappeared.  Now the AFL editor (for
backtests) and the Edit Formula (i.e. Indicator Builder) screens are
both full-screen.  Also, when I right-click on an indicator and then
click on Edit Formula the Indicator Builder doesn't show the Built-In
and Customize Tabs.  I need them!

Somehow I feel I have less functionality because I have to bounce in
and out of several minimized and maximized screens to do what I need
to do.  Is anyone else experiencing the same problems, or is it just
me?  Does anyone know if there are any settings where I can have my
defaults to be the same screens I had in previous versions (e.g.,
v4.63)?

Please advise, and thank you in advance!

Joe