Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Season's Greetings

works out like this........ Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

John

-------Original Message-------

From: mrdavis9
Date: 12/23/04 19:22:52
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Season's Greetings

TJ, a happy newyear to you and to all of the ad·mi·ra·bly tough, stalwart Polish people.

BTW, I pasted Tim's response to your Seasons greetings post into an online translator, and here is what I got.   Did I use an inadequate  online translator, or is Tim's polish a little rusty?

Ron D

Results for WESOLYCH SWIAT BOZEGO NARODZNENIA i SZCZESLIWEGO NOWEGO ROKU!:

Not found

Select databases:
TEOS English > Slovak TEOS Slovak > English
TEOS German > Slovak TEOS Slovak > German
English > Hungarian Hungarian > English
English > Russian Russian > English
English > Russian ?????? 24 ??????? ??????? ????
English > Bulgarian Bulgarian > English
English > Serbian Serbian > English
English > German German > English
REVO Esperanta vortaro Moby thesaurus
WordNet 1.6 CIDE
Latin <> English Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms