From: Anthony Faragasso
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Looking for Zig Zag code, prefer AFL code.

EnableScript("jscript");

<%
Reversal = 0.2;
function FillLine( startbar, startval, endbar, endval )
{
for( j = startbar; j <= endbar; j++ )
{
ZigArray[ j ] = startval + ( j - startbar) * (endval-startval)/( endbar -
startbar );
}
}

High = VBArray( AFL("High") ).toArray();
Low = VBArray( AFL("Low" ) ).toArray();
ZigArray = Low;
Maximum = High[ 0 ];
Minimum = Low[ 0 ];
MinBar = 0;
MaxBar = 0;
startbar = 0;
if( High[ 1 ] > High[ 0 ] )
{
dir = 1;
Extremum = Low[ 0 ];
}
else
{
dir = -1;
Extremum = High[ 0 ];
}
ExBar = 0;
for( i = 1; i < High.length; i++ )
{
if( High[ i ] > Maximum )
{
Maximum = High[ i ];
MaxBar = i;
}
if( Low[ i ] < Minimum )
{
Minimum = Low[ i ];
MinBar = i;
}
if( dir == 1 && ( Minimum < (1- Reversal ) * Maximum ) )
{
FillLine( ExBar, Extremum, MaxBar, Maximum );
Extremum = Maximum;
ExBar = MaxBar;
Maximum = Minimum;
MaxBar = MinBar;
dir = -1;
}
if( dir == -1 && ( Maximum > (1+ Reversal ) * Minimum ) )
{
FillLine( ExBar, Extremum, MinBar, Minimum );
Extremum = Minimum;
ExBar = MinBar;
Minimum = Maximum;
MinBar = MaxBar;