From: tintin92
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:54 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Where are the "source code of actual indicator" ?

Hi,

On the main page of AmiBroker, I can read :

OPEN ARCHITECTURE - we provide an API (application programming interface) that enables to link to any data vendor. The API comes with source code of actual indicator and data plugins.There is also extensive OLE/ActiveX automation interface available. .

Where are the "source code of actual indicator" ?
I am a regsitered user of AB Pro.

Thanks.

Tintin92