[amibroker] Re: how do I add quotes to fix a gap

Hello Syed,

You never mentioned what you have already attempted. It also depends on
the datasource. If the datasource is 'local', downloaded via yahoo etc
then you can edit the data manually via the main menu Symbol|Quote Editor...
or  you could delete the symbol and download the data again. I would have
thought that simply redownloading the data for that symbol will fill the gap.
If your datasource is read-only like Quotes Plus, then you need to
send the details to Quotes Plus who will make any adjustments to the
data.

BTW, if you are using AmiQuote then you can direct questions related
to downloading via AmiQuote to that forum.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM