RE: [amibroker] Looking for Zig Zag code, prefer AFL code.

You might get more useful help if you described what you were trying to do.
What are you after that the built-in Zig function doesn't handle?

BTW, the nature of Zig is to look into the future, so it can generate
wonderfully profitable, but completely unrealistic, returns when used in a
trading system. Just something to be aware of...

Dave Merrill