[amibroker] Re: indicator applies to whole database

Hello Arie,

I don't think you have done anything wrong here. This is the way
AmiBroker functions.
You need to do some reading on Local and Global Layouts, templates,
chart panes and chart sheets and get to know how they all relate to each
other and their differences.

There are work arounds that can kind of simulate viewing indicators on
a per ticker basis but IMO its not the same as a system that is
designed for the user to insert indicators easily per ticker.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM