[amibroker] Scaling in

I am trying to program a future system which would buy one contract at first signal, an additional contract if the trend starts developing  and several more contracts to a maximum of 4 contracts. Each new contract would be entered when the price moves up by ½ ATR (20).

Let’s say I have a code something like this …..

Positionsize=margindeposit=1; // this is for original one contract test

Tick = 1; //YM tick

Buyprice = ema (6) + Tick;

Applystop ((stopTypeLoss,stopModePoint,1.5 * round(MA(ATR(1),20)),0,False,0);

buy = cross (ema (6), ema (13));

Thank you for any help.

Anthony C. Abry