From: Quad Rate Serial Abby [mailto:quad_pumped_abby@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 10:27 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Custom Chart Panes

Thanks.  I think I saw to do that with nested IIF statements, but
how do you control shading of candle bodies?  That's the part I
don't understand.  Maybe the program doesn't allow control of that.
Thanks for your help very much.  This seems like a great forum and I
hope I can return the favors some day to people who are in the
position I'm in now.

quad

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Simply set up an IIF statement in the Plot color section
> An example
>
> mycolor=IIf(C>O, colorBlue, IIf(C<O,colorRed,colorBlack));
>
> Plot(C, "Close", mycolor, styleCandle );
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

commentary