[amibroker] Q: same AFL working with different DBs ?

Usually different databases (DBs) have different tickers for the
same index.
For instance, Yahoo has ^RUT, TC2000 for funds RUT-X for Russell
2000.
I would like to have an AFL picking up whatever ticker is available
irrespective of the DB loaded, since I do not want a separate AFL
for each DB.

I was not successful. The following AFL does pick ^RUT from Yahoo
(native AB US-stocks DB),
but does not pick RUT-X from TC2kF. If I were to switch the order of
ckecking for
the available ticker, it would pick that RUT-X if TC2kF is loaded,
but won't pick ^RUT
if load Yahoo DB.

RUT = 	IIf( NOT IsNull( Foreign("^RUT","C") ) ,  Foreign
("^RUT","C"), 			//Yahoo
			IIf( NOT IsNull( Foreign("RUT-X","C")) ,
Foreign("RUT-X","C"), Null));   // TC2K Funds

Any suggestions for getting around this problem would be appreciated.
-Alex