[amibroker] Re: Import Data From Wealthlab Database

I didn't quite understand your instructions.

I have 650 Wealth-Lab database files with a *.wl extension.  These
are binary files, not ASCII.  Each one of these files contains the
historical data for a single stock.

I would like to import this data into Amibroker.  Does anyone know of
a way to do this?

Thanks,
Dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, l washington <goldwing01_1999@xxxx>
wrote:
> change the extenson to ,TXT in excel with find and change all
button, than use amibroker export wizard to transfer data.

> Dave Robinson <robinson_dave@xxxx> wrote:
> I am trading with Fidelity and they are providing me with free
> historical data.  The only requirement is that the historical data
can
> only be downloaded by Wealth-Lab Pro.
>
> The Wealth-Lab Pro database files are binary and one per ticker.
> These files have a .wl extension.
>
> Does anyone know of a way to import the Wealth-Lab Pro database into
> Amibroker?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.