[amibroker] Re: Why don't trade arrows match trade list?

That's surprising.  All this time when I looked at my charts, I
thought I was seeing the trades taken during the backtest, but I see
now that that's not the case.  I know Tomasz has bigger fish to fry,
but to my mind it's a bit misleading to refer this as "show arrows of
actual trades".

Actual = "Existing and not merely potential or possible."
(dictionary.com)

In fact, these are potential trades, not actual trades.  I would
guess that "actual" here is being used in the looser sense of "the
trade itself" versus the signal for the trade.

Apparently it hasn't been raised as an issue all this time (as far as
I could find) so no big deal.

Wayne

> Hello,
>
> Arrows match the trade list in case you have sufficent funds.
>
> Sometimes you may run out of cash or out of "max. open positions"
> and then not all trades are actually taken.
>
> If you have more questions use support [at] amibroker.com
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I'd