[amibroker] Re: new user

> 2) somehow I blacked out a couple of my windows. They just show black
> screens. Can someone help me to put the price chart back?
> Thanks in advance
> Tom

Basically - blacked-out usually means Amibroker ("AB") can't find the
.AFL File that is associated with the pane.  Which probably means that
files within the \Amibroker\Formulas directory were moved around
and/or deleted.

AB is now (due to newer features) particular about the moving of the
Formula files *outside* of AB.  Therefore, it is still possible to
move your .afl files around, but you do need to do it within AB
itself.  If you do it within Windows Explorer, it will probably result
in black panes.