[amibroker] Re: new user

1) to close an indicator pane that you've added: left anywhere in the
pane to select it, then right-click / close.

to delete one indicator in a pane where you have multiple indicators
(or to delete an indicator you've added to the main pane): delete the
code for that indicator, or add "//" in front of the code lines to
deactivate it.  That's what I do.  Maybe someone else has a better
way.

2) Haven't heard of this one.  It might help if you provide more
details about how it happened.

Wayne