[amibroker] Re: datenum and NumToStr( DateNum(), formatDateTime )

What a coincidence.  I spent over an hour this morning trying to
display the day of the week (Mon, Tue...) in a text column.  Best I
could do was get it to display the day of the last bar.  Did some
searching and found that apparently Amibroker can only display the
last bar info in a text column because it does not support arrays of
strings.  See Tomasz's post:

The post was from March, 2002.  My search failed to find any update
to this.  Feel free to correct me because I'd like to be able to do
this myself.

Wayne