From: Stephane Carrasset [mailto:s.carrasset@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 4:19 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] datenum and NumToStr( DateNum(), formatDateTime )

Hello,
I don't understand Why in AA (I don't think it is a bug)

Buy=Cross(MFI(3),50);
Filter=Buy;
AddColumn( DateNum(), "DateNum", 1.2 );
AddTextColumn(NumToStr( DateNum(), formatDateTime ),"StrDatetime");

AddColumn( DateNum(), "DateNum", 1.2 ); returns CORRECT date in
numbers
BUT
AddTextColumn(NumToStr( DateNum(), formatDateTime )...
returns always 28/07/1973 ???????

Stephane
evan if I have checked Regional and Language options 5 I use an Eng
XP pro Version)

Stephane

Check group FAQ at: