Re: [amibroker] Re: Top 100 Backtest

Hello,

Of course it is possible to implement it in AFL.

What is impossible is to write a code for every user on every request.

As to:
>> ie: if I run a scan with the timeframe on monthly with C * V and
> rank
>> the highest to lowest, I would like the highest 100. Doing this for
>> every month for backtesting.

It is easy with time frame functions. It takes 4 lines of code.

TimeFrameSet( inMonthly );
PositionScore = C * V;
TimeFrameRestore();

PositionScore = TimeFrameExpand( PositionScore, inMonthly );

Once you feed AmiBroker with correct score for each security, it will rank
them for you automatically.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com