Re: [amibroker] Re: How to limit number of trades per day?

Hello,

Yes I am listening and pyramiding is coming relatively soon (should be here by February)

As for
>> Once I've set the upper and lower limits, how do I limit AB to one
>> long (with one sell) and one short trade (with one cover) per day?

If you mean that you don't want to enter short trade if there was one-bar long
trade then, how about this simple code:

buy=...
sell=...
short=...
cover=..your rules...

short = short AND NOT buy; // do not enter short when there was a buy.

If you meant that you don't want to enter more than one long and one short trade in one bar
- then such limit is already built-in.

If you do not want single-bar trades at all then just go to the settings and turn
OFF "allow same bar exit (single bar trade)" flag.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com