Re: [amibroker] Param Slider not working for thsi one

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:53:28 -0500, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Dunno Yuki, the message looks fine to me. He posted ASCII.  I think the issue is
not HTML, but the lack of using a "Prefix for Quoted Lines", like what I use in
the above. The ">" to prefix the quoted text.

I think the other issue, was top posting, which is actually a "no no". He top
posted the line below that blended in, ...  just my guess:

>  Hi,
>  The slider does nto work for this one only. I am lost why?
>
>  The step variable in PARAM is missing.

Posted public to help and ease reading threads and help conform to 'Net SIG /
Newsgroup convention.  TIA

-= Chris ß =-
Using Agent - www.forteinc.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM