[amibroker] HTML problems: (Was: Param Slider not working for thsi one)

Hi wavemechanic,

Once again, it seems, we must tackle the issue of HTML mail.  Quite
frankly, I don't like it, but I recognize that a very few do, and I
acknowledge their prerogative to send it.

But, the way it reads in a plain-text viewer, the only kind I will
use, when new text is inserted into quoted material, makes messages
not worth viewing, because it is *impossible* to separate quoted from
new text.

So once again, I ask that NEW text be placed OUTSIDE of quoted
material for those who prefer to post in HTML.  Otherwise, I go back
to filtering HTML posters.

Here is what that mail looks like in a plain-text viewer: