[amibroker] Short session on 11/26 creating problems with intraday composites

Hello,

I use Amibroker 4.50 Professional with the eSignal real time
datafeed. Ever since the short session of 11/26/04, composites in
my EOD database are fine but composites in my intraday database are
not charting correctly. The problem seems to be the fact that some
stocks in my composite had late trades that day (by "late" I mean
after the market closed for the short session, but before the usual
market close at 4 p.m. EST). Other stocks in my composite did not
show any trades after market close on 11/26/04. The result is that
my composite shows a very low price for the last couple of hours on
11/26/04.

Is there some way to tell the software not to include the after
hours trading on 11/26/04? I have my database set to filter out
after-hours trading and weekends, but it doesn't seem to help on
days when the market closes early.

One more thing: any time I try to delete the late intraday bars
using the Quote Editor, it doesn't let me delete them.

Thanks,
Jason

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM