[amibroker] Re: Need help setting up back test settings

Barry,

I just glanced at this but if you have a buy followed by another buy
the second buy is ignored because you already are in the position;
same goes for a sell...
Take a look at the "exrem" function which will take out the extar
signals...

Walt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough"
<razzbarry@xxxx> wrote:

> I have a program, for loop, that can have two outstanding trades. I
> will take one trade when the market moves up or down 4% and another
> trade when the market moves in the same direction another 5%. Then
> close both traces when the market rolls over 4% and at the same
time
> take one position in this new trend.
>
> My problem is that when I run back test the trades at the 5% point
> are not recorded, or the trades sheet does not show them. How can I
> set the back test settings to show all trades? Currently the
> settings are set as follows:
>
> Initial Equity: 5000  Periodicity/Positions: Weekly/Long Short
> Commissions: 7.00 per trade  Annual interest rate: 0.00%
> Range: 1/1/1994 00:00:00 - 10/31/1998  Apply to: Current Symbol
> Margin requirement: 99.999  Futures mode: No
> Def. round lot size: 1  Def. Tick Size 0
> Drawdowns based on: Open prices
> Long trades
> Buy price: Close  Sell price: Close
> Buy delay: 0  Sell delay: 0
> Short trades
> Short price: Close  Cover price: Close
> Short delay: 0  Cover delay: 0
> Stops
> Maximum loss: disabled  Profit target: disabled
> Value: 2.00  Value: 10.00
> Exit at stop? yes  Exit at stop? yes
>
> Trailing stop: disabled
> Value: 10.00
> Exit at stop? yes
>
> This is the trade list:
> Trade list Ticker Trade Entry Exit % change Profit Shares Pos.
value