[amibroker] example: getting a current ticker list 4 Nasdaq

Hi Alan,

Check the page::
http://quotes.nasdaq.com/reference/comlookup.stm

You will see at the bottom::
    Download Security List
      • NASDAQ   • Amex   • NYSE

click on any of those and download CSV file,
then pick out the list of tickers.

Hope this helps,
Alex

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM