[amibroker] Thanks:: Q: ticker lists for S&P 600 SMALLCAP (^SML)

Many thanks - it works perfectly!
-d.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "duke.jones" <Duke.Jones@xxxx>
wrote:

> Dale,
>
> You can go to the ishares website
> http://www.ishares.com/home.jhtml?
&_requestid=117718&_requestid=117725

> Find your choice of index. Next select the index and then scroll
down until you find a Daily Holding (HTML) link.
> Select that link and you will see a menu for downloading a CSV
file. Clean it up in excel and your all set. You can do this for all
the indices listed.

> Regards,
> J. Duke Jones, CMT

Service.