[amibroker] Re: Q: ticker lists for NYSE and Nasdaq?

Ready made stock lists are available in the Help area of AMIBroker.
Open up AMIBroker and go to HELP>Search and type in the following:

How to download quotes manually using AmiQuote

Click on List Topics button.  Select first title that appears and
click on the Display Button.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page
in the right most frame and you will find the lists.

Hope this helps!

Alan,