[amibroker] Re: OT: Best Datafeed for AB to scan 1000 symbols in Near RT?

Chris,

Sometimes when I dowload it will say 1 symbol retrieved though I
look at it and there is no data.

I have also gone to the page in Ami
http://www.amibroker.com/qtracker.html that states:
To check if the QT server is running, please run QuoteTracker and
try the following URL:
http://127.0.0.1:16239/req?getLastQuote(ACTIVE)

When I click on this the page is only half loaded (no text just
looking at loading bar)after 15 minutes, I have only around 200
symbols on QT.

I had done all the below as you mentioned, what do you have in the
socket port 16239 also?

Thanks for the quick reply,
John

<jcingle_2000@xxxx>