Re: [amibroker] Re: backfill for IB

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: backfill for IB
  • From: Mark Clouse <clousemc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:52:09 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

If you go thru the QuoteTraker API, you can buy backfill service from Money.net for $7/mo. checkout the money.net link from the quotetracker site
Jo Jones <jo_jo934@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David

I've been struggling with this same issue for some time. I'm trialing
SCmagic (http://www.scmagic.org/English/Index.htm) at the moment. You
download a .csv file and then import that into AB. It seems ok and is
the cheapest solution that I have found. Works for me.

Jo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dhlinton" <dhlinton@xxxx> wrote:

> I started last week feeding AB with IB free intraday data (40
symbol
> max). Is there any way to backfill the collected history for data
> holes and for data prior to date I started?
> Thanks for your help.
> David

Do you Yahoo!?