[amibroker] Re: Change Color of Fibonacci lines - How?

I'm another one who hasn't been able to figure this out either. Some
of the default colors are too weak and need to be changed. HOW??

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Krishfield" <bobkrish@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM