[amibroker] Coefficient Correlation Indicator

(This will be the 3rd time I post this message since it has not yet
shown up on the Amibroker Yahoo board for some strange reason.)

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process to join the army of people using AmiBroker. My
current vendor has an indicator study called "Coefficient
Correlation" - it simply measures the correlation between two
instruments over a period of time with +1 being 100% positive
correlation and -1 being 100% inverse correlation.

I love this indicator study since it allows you to visually see and
display a graph showing divergances between two instruments,
especially if they have had a good historic correlation.

I looked in the Ami Library...and I don't recall seeing anyone who
has coded this one ?

Regards,

Sthlm_69