Re: [amibroker] Stocks between $2 and $5

ct1942 <ct1942@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone tell me how I can download from Yahoo, only stocks that
are between $2 and $5.

Thanks

Cordell

Hi,

Yahoo-Finance >> symbol menu ( enter symbol etc) >> Finance search >> bingo.

For using Yahoo quotes always good to make portfolios in yahoo fin.Incase download url closed u can download in spreadsheet format and import into amibroker using ascii import.

Warm regards

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]     Natasha !

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?