Re: [amibroker] Newbie question on Applystop

Have not used the Hold functiuon before but have looked up the online
help. Is the following the correct use of Hold??

Buy = hold( ( buy condition), 5);
Sell = (Sell condition)

Questions:
a. Will this mean that the sell condition is not triggered during the 5
bar period even if it is met?
b. If sell condition is met during the 5 bar period will it be held and
automatically triggered on the 6th bar or will the sell trigger be
discarded completely?

thanks once again....Keith
ps. What causes a hollow green up arrow to be displayed???