From:  William Peters <williampeters@xxxx>
Date:  Fri Dec 10, 2004  1:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [amibroker] Inversed Indicator

Hi Byron,

That indicator actually only requires two parameters. You can quickly
locate this type of information about any function or indicator by
clicking somewhere in the word and pressing the F1 key.

Plot( MACD( 12, 26 ), "MACD", colorBlue );

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com

b> Hi,

b> I added MACD(8,3,5) to my window and got surprised. The MACD chart
b> is inverted (mirrored). Any suggestions.

b> Thanks,

b> Byron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM