Re: [amibroker] Re: PositionSize / Capital

Chris,

I believe I solved the example in the article (http://www.isigmasystems.com/mm.html). I use percentages however:

// money management block
stopLoss = Ref(bbb*ATR(20),-1);
// trade risk
tr = IIf(Buy,(stopLoss / BuyPrice),stopLoss / (ShortPrice + stopLoss));
// renormalisation coefficient
rc = 0.02 / tr;
// positionsize
PositionSize =