From: "Prashanth" <prash454@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:48:21 +0530
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Importing Canadian stocks

Hello Terry,

For Non US stocks,{or atleast for Indian Stocks as I have seen} its not possible. I just tried it out once again and it returned me data for a stock from 24th Feb 2004 whereas I had asked for data from 1-1-1995 (Scrip has been listed for more than 25 years now).

Even on the site, it gives data (when using Download CSV) for a period of 200 days only. You may try out ACC.BO (Scrip code for Associated Cements Limited) or any of the Non-US stocks whose code you may know of (Indices excluded since you can get data for them at a single time).

Cheers

Prashanth