From: Al Venosa <advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:12:48 -0500
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Importing Canadian stocks

Hi, all:

Having always been a QP3 plugin user, I have never needed to use Amiquote since first owning AB. But recently, I became interested in some Canadian stocks that I cannot get using QP3. So, after creating a .tls file, I tried importing 10 years of historical data for a list of tickers traded on the TSE. However, I only got 11 months of data imported rather than 10 years. I followed the help file exactly, and I know that many of the symbols go back more than 11 months. So, what am I doing wrong? I noticed that the symbols appear in my QP3 database. Is this correct, or should they be stored in the AB local database? Does it matter where they are stored? I'm importing from Yahoo. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Al Venosa