[amibroker] watchlist segregation by database

Clearly, watchlists are and are intended to be segregated by
database, and for the most part this is accomplished very well.

But one lingering disappointment for me is that, if a particular
watchlist is selected in the backtest/exploration environment,
switching databases does not release that selection; it is maintained
from one database to the next.

For example, in one database, I have a watchlist for all Nikkei 225
issues.  It happens to be the original 'watchlist 0', renamed to
Nikkei225.  If I perform some operation in AB with that watchlist
selected as the filter, then subsequently change databases, I find
watchlist 0 (happens to be empty in that second database)
pre-selected in the filter routine, rather than no selection or (most
desirable for me) my previous selection when working in that database
earlier.

So, watchlist segregation, while allowing different names and
different content by database, is not 100 percent complete, or at
least operation of the filter and selected watchlist is maintained
from one database to the next. Could this selection process be made
completely independent by database?  Could a database retain its own
settings, rather than being reset by settings made while in another
database?

Yuki