Re: [amibroker] it is OK, but very slow

Tomasz, thanks for the answer.

would you please clarify the following issue with SetBarsRequired,
please? I have the following example:

0---------(v1-n1)----v1-------v2---(v2+n2)--------N

v1 to v2 -- visible bars
n1, n2   -- number of bars required by formula

I have QuickAFL checked. If I set SetBarsRequired(n1,n2) will formula be
using array bars only from v1-n1 to v2+n2 (not from 0 to N or within
range detected by QuickAFL) so that using AFL loops explicite, which run
from v1-n1 to v2-n2, will not be necessary? Or it will be necessary anyway?

If it is unnecessary to use loops with custom indicators and
SetBarsRequired set, will it be also true when using built-in functions
that works on arrays instead of rewriting them into functions which use
loops?

thanks in advance,
BM