Re: [amibroker] Starting AB with different data bases

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Starting AB with different data bases
  • From: Steve Davo <stevedavo42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 02:19:36 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Hi Herman,
                 not sure if this is what you are after but if you right click on each Amibroker icon then select properties then down the bottom of the properties box is a "change icons" button. Click that and you will have a few different options...may then be a matter of selecting one of those (different one for each instance of AB) or browsing to find other icons. Hope this helps.
      I'm running XP on this machine.....not sure about other windows versions.

  Cheers,
             Steve

Herman van den Bergen <psytek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

would anybody know how to create different icons on the DeskTop that start AB with different databases? I would like a variety of icons to start of with, for example, IB data, eSignal data, QP2 data, Tick data, etc. So that on start up they are loaded with relevant code/Indicators and data base.

thanks for any ideas!
herman.