[amibroker] Re: very high AB backtester Sharpe the best?

What are "dd's and ui"?

I've never seen Sharpe numbers that high (> 10,000) and when I get
them in the 10-12 range, I usually have a problem with my trade
delays. I'm happy if mine are in the 2.50-3.50 range but I'd be
interested in hearing how others have done.

Dan