Re: [amibroker] Re: Sharpe Ratio

Pal and others:

In case someone wants to use the code to calculate K-ratio, Fred correctly pointed out to me in a later post that the code I showed was the OLD method of calculating K-ratio, i.e., the one that uses SQRT(NoBars) in the denominator. The correct version  eliminates the SQRT function:

KRatio   = ValueWhen(Status("LastBarInRange") > 0, mm * SRDevSQ / ErrEq / NoBars);

Fred also pointed out that, since the above code line gives small values, one could multiply the numerator by 10 to enable working with a bigger number.

Al Venosa

Pal Anand wrote:

Sorry, you are correct.  Confused it with K-ratio, but it does gives
some idea of how to acceess it, if one knows the formula for it...

rgds, Pal