[amibroker] Re: turning off INCLUDE or PLOTS from INCLUDES

Define "switch" variables before your "include" which would then be
used to switch off/on your include plots...

The method I prefer is defining plots in functions with a switch
argument to turn off/on the plot.
Then in your code you call the function...

Walt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM