[amibroker] OT:Re: CCI ZLR - intraday trading

But the brokerage companies get a lot of commissions and there is
also a lot of money to be made via slippages because intraday trading
involves lots of orders every day which translates into lots of
commissions and slippages as opposed to position trading :)

rgds, Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Abry <abry@xxxx> wrote:
> I totally agree - discretionary intraday trading is just not for me.
>
> Anthony Abry

subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
> of
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295aov5e/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
6/

D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1102492497/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*h
tt