[amibroker] Re: Amibroker and Quotes Plus data - some data problems

Well, I followed your procedure but AVL still is not there.  All I see
is "Not enough data available".
I looked at the chart of AVL in Quotes Plus and it is indeed there.
Any other suggestions?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes.  I deleted QQQ, then added QQQQ to a watchlist...and the next
time I launched AB it populated the
> array from QP3.  I first had to verify that QP3 had the data and you
might want to do that with AVL.  Launch the graphics 'part' of QP3 and
display the chart for AVL.

> At no cost you could delete AVL in AB, add AVL to a watchlist, shut
down AB, then relaunch it.

> I never know if Refresh, Refresh All, or Configure is the right
thing to do with AB, but I've found a way that
> works all the time.  Shut it down, and bring it back up.  Almost
like REBOOT, right.  Sorry didn't mean to
> be critical.
>
> JOE

My data
>   > > > supplier is Quotes Plus.  I used the Quotes Plus charting
program
>   > and
>   > > > AVL appears just fine.  I exported all 7,500 text files to
sql
>   > server
>   > > > and searched for data for AVL and found it.
>   > > >
>   > > > So, the problem seems to be in Amibroker.  What must I do to
>   > resolve
>   > > > this?
>

>   Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/