Re: [amibroker] Highs and Lows

Here is a start for you

a green arrow: on the candle that is preceded by a candle with a
lower high and a lower low and followed by a candle with a lower
high and a lower low

greenCond = ref(h,-1)<ref(h,-2) and ref(l,-1)<ref(l,-2) and
h<ref(h,-1) and l<ref(l,-1);

plotshapes( shapeuparrow*greenCond, colorgreen, 0, L, -10 );

--
Cheers
Graham