Re: [amibroker] Re: 2 Instances of Quotetracker with AB?

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> Second question is actually completely unrelated to original QuoteTracker question
> but somehow people tend to mix different things.

yes, I know.. but I would like to ask if there would be possibility to
implement multi-referal structure using a little tricky solution. I mean
additional built-in function (let's call it NewInstance) which would be
accessible via automation and which would return another, independent
instance of AmiBroker (like some WSH functions create separate program
instances as opposed to creating "child" instances). then I imagine some
scripts could be written like:

oAB  = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
oAB1 = oAB.NewInstance();

I am not programmer but I am pretty sure you get the idea what I mean..
Would this solution require modifications mentioned in the previous post?

cheers,
BM